When you visit the Website, Webedia may place small text files of limited size (“cookies”) in your terminal equipment (computer, mobile,…).
For example, some cookies permit to keep your session active or facilitating the consultation on the website. Somes cookies are directly implemented by the operator of the website you are consulting, while other may be deposited by third-parties (social networks, advertising,…).
How to configure the deposit and storage of cookies?
You can either manually configure the deposit of the cookies, or automatically by configuring your browser settings, following the information below.
The purpose of these cookies is to ensure your good navigation on the Website, and to ensure the security of your personal data. These cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services.
Essential Cookies from the site
Consent of the deposit of cookies
Audience measurements cookies
As its name indicates, audience measurements cookies are used to measure audience, user traffic on the website and to produce statistics in order to improve the services.
Configuring your browser
In addition to the manual setting of cookies through the indication given above, you can also configure your web by setting your browser to automatically process cookies.
Your choices are never final and you can, at any time, disable all or some cookies according to the processes described below.
Configure your internet browser
For Internet Explorer™
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
- Select the “Tools” button in the top of your browser and select “Internet Options”
- Go to “Privacy” tab, under “Settings” and move the slider to the top to block a maximum of cookies or move the cursor to the bottom to authorize a maximum of cookies
- Select “OK” to save your settings.
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647.
- Click on the button “Customize and control Google Chrome” at the top right of your browser and then, click on “Settings”.
- At the bottom, click “Advanced”
- Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Content settings”
- Click on “Cookies”. Select the settings of the cookies as you prefer:
- “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)” means that you authorize your Google Chrome browser to implement the cookies of the publisher of the Website and third party cookies
- “Keep local data only until you quit your browser” means that you authorize the websites you visit during your session to implement the cookies of the publisher of the Website and third party cookies. When you will leave your session (by closing Google Chrome), these cookies will be automatically remove from your terminal equipment.
- “Block third-party cookies” means that Google Chrome will block all third party cookies. This option may hinder your browsing on Internet sites including those requiring a connection from you.
- Select the “Block cookies and third-party site data” checkbox if you do not want third-party cookies to settle on your equipment. This option blocks all third-party cookies, even those from the Internet sites that you added to the exceptions.
- Click “OK” to close the “Content Settings” window and save your Google Chrome browser settings.
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
- Click on the button “Firexfox” in the top of your browser and choose “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy & Secutiry” panel and go to History section
- Check-mark “Accept cookies from websites” to enable cookies. Uncheck it to disable cookies. Disable cookies might prevent some pages from displaying correctly.
- Choose the storage period that you want :
- “Keep until they expire” means that each cookie implemented on your terminal equipment will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the cookie depositor
- “Keep until I close Firefox” means that cookies that are stored on your terminal equipment will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- “Keep them up: Ask me every time” means that your Firefox browser will ask you for permission every time a website tries to drop you a cookie.
- Click “OK” to close the “Options” window and save your Firefox browser settings.
You can find all information to configure the cookies on this page: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html.
- Choose “Safari” on your browser
- Click “Preferences”
- and then click “Privacy”
- Change which cookies and website data are accepted
Setting up your Smartphone
Update of the Cookies informations