In case the activation key (in the form ABC12-ABC12-ABC12-ABC12-ABC12-ABC12-ABC12) does not work, please follow the following procedure:
- Take a picture or write down the license provided with the PC on the back of the Getting Started Guide.
- Take a capture or note the error code encountered during activation.
- Send these two items by email to [email protected]
- A new license will be provided to you within 24/48 hours.
Maybe your display isn’t plugged at the right video output : you have to connect it to the graphic card (horizontal connectors)
New generation computers don’t have VGA output anymore. If your display has HDMI, DVI or Display Port, we recommend that you change your video cable to use one of these input. Otherwise, HDMI to VGA adapters are available on the market.
To activate Nvidia G-Sync on your Millenium Display, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your monitor is properly connected to the graphics card using DisplayPort.
- Enable the “FreeSync” option in the on-screen settings.
- On your PC, open the Nvidia Control Panel (accessible with a right click on the desktop).
- On the left menu, click G-Sync, then check the “Enable G-Sync” checkbox and “Enable settings for the selected screen” checkbox:
- Save the settings by clicking on “Apply”.